Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zoey's 6 Month Checkup

Matt took Zoey in for her 6th month check up and the doctor told him that she has an ear infection! I remember when my sister Jennifer was a baby and she would not stop crying with her ear infections. Zoey has been a little fussy, but I thought it was because she had a cold. She still slept through the night (or she would wake up at 5 or 6in the morning) and she even would laugh and play during the day. Nothing unusual. At least she won't be in pain anymore. Zoey is 17 lbs 13 oz and 27 1/2 inches tall.

We started feeding her rice cereal and she's also had jello and mashed potatoes. Zoey has not started to crawl, yet. She gets on her knees and then puts her head down and tries to move using her head. She has learned how to move her body so she could see what everyone else is doing.

I'm supposed to get McKenzie registered for school soon. I got her birth certificate and then put it in a really great spot so I wouldn't lose it and now I have no idea where it is. She's really excited and every time we drive by her school, she says, "There's my school!"

Owen is talking really well. It's amazing how much he can say now. He has become really sensitive and caring. One time Zoey was crying and while I was making a bottle for her, he goes over to her and starts to play with her. He started moving her legs and was saying, "run, run, run, jump! Run, run, run, Hop!" She stopped crying and was smiling at him. He also says, "I miss you so much!" and "I love you so much!"

1 comment:

Camey said...

Addy just crawled last week and Spencer crawled at 9 months so I would think 6 months would be way early. However, I know some babies are faster than others!