Monday, August 17, 2009

It's been WAY too long!

I wish that I could say that we've been very busy since my last post...but we really haven't done much.

The kids have been playing with their friends a lot this summer

My Mom, all my sisters and I went to see My Sister's Keeper together. It was a pretty good movie, but a huge tear jerker.

We got McKenzie registered for kindergarten. She told me that she's really excited, but she is a little bit scared. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Owen is our little devil lately. He randomly will hit, push, sit and kick Zoey. We also still have not gotten him fully potty trained. He has been going potty in the toilet for a year and a half, but he still pees in his pants several times a day. (Any suggestions???) I've pretty much just given up. If you ask where pee is supposed to go, he will say, "In the toilet." He knows what he's supposed to do, he just will not do it. Owen is very cute and we love him very much. We are hoping that he will figure it out soon!

Zoey is walking around on furniture and every once in awhile she will get brave enough to stand on her own.

Matt had his company picnic at Settler's park. We won camping chairs with a cooler. (not as cool as our prize last year, a gift card to the Anniversary Inn. But the chairs will be used.)

We had 2 garage sales to try and get rid of some things that we don't use.

McKenzie Turned 5 and we had a pool party in the backyard. She had a lot of fun with all her friends!

Matt is still working at RC Willey selling appliances and electronics.

I am still playing volleyball twice a week. There is rumors that our stake will be doing co-ed volleyball in the fall... I also am still working with Cents Of Style, it's a lot of fun, plus a few times a month I get out of the house!

Well, I think that's about it!

No comments: