Thursday, June 9, 2011

We're Moving! Again...

I know! I know! We move a ton! This time is different. We are buying a house and will be closing the end of July. The best thing is that it is right next door to my sister and my brother and his wife and buying a house in the same subdivision!

The house is currently 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths. 2300 sq ft. it needs a little bit of work (new carpet and there's room to add 2 more bedrooms) but its prefect for us.

When we first moved back from Pocatello, we went to church with my sister. I remember feeling like we were "home." My husband thought it was because we weren't in Pocatello anymore, but everything just felt right. We are so EXCITED!

1 comment:

Us said...

COOL!!! Congrats :) Hey we are going to have a get together on the 25th of June at a park, I hope you guys can make it. It will probably be about 5:30pm at Veteran's Memorial. I'll let you know for sure!