Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wow!! It's been a LONG time!!

There has been a lot of talk from the Prophet and Apostles that the Lord is hastening his work. I KNOW this to be true. One way to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ is to share my testimony online.

https://www.lds.org/ensign/2008/07/sharing-the-gospel-using-the-internet?lang=eng


We have also been counseled to keep a journal of our family, personal experiences, etc.

https://www.lds.org/ensign/2014/07/young-adults/keeping-a-journal-your-way?lang=eng

Lately, the Spirit has prompted me that I need to be doing both more often. This is why I am starting to blog again. I stopped blogging because I felt that we were too boring. Plus, it takes time. Now that a couple years have gone by, I've noticed that I have missed recording some very important family memories. I can always go back and record the past, but there will be things missing. Sometimes of the things missing could be important things that maybe future generations could benefit from.

So starting today, I am going to try again to be diligent in writing about our family and sharing the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.




No comments: