Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Party at Jackie's

Today I went visiting teaching and I needed to make dessert for the birthday lunch that we were having for Jackie's birthday. I made some brownies and then started getting ready to go. When I went out to the kitchen, I found McKenzie and Owen licking the brownie mix out of the mixing bowl. They were so cute!



I went visiting teaching at Jackie's House. It was Jackie's birthday on Monday so me and my visiting teaching companion, Amy, decided to have a birthday lunch with her at her house. We had Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches, ham and cheese wraps, fruit and caeser salad. The kids played with her toys and laughed so hard. She has a "Bop It" game and the kids thought that was the funniest thing they have ever seen. They love going to Jackie's because she is like another Grandma to them.

We visited for awhile and she talked about her recent cruise to Alaska. She said that she was "tickled Pink" with all the things that they were able to do and see. She showed us pictures and talked about how her and her husband wanted to go on another cruise soon.

After we visited we had brownies and ice cream, cleaned up and headed home. We had such a good time, the kids didn't want to go. Owen Kept running back to the front door while we were saying good bye.

No comments: