Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Testimony

Today as I hang out with my 2 beautiful kids, I just feel so much gratitude for my testimony and for all the many wonderful things that the Lord has blessed us with.

Matt and I have gone through so many trials and lots of hardships together as a couple throughout our marriage and especially this year. Sometimes we have worked together and other times we have not. The trials that we are facing now have been some of the hardest and most unbearable things that we have even gone through together. Even though things have been so rough, Matt and I have been so blessed. Heavenly Father has been by our side the entire time.

Just when we think that we are almost done with these trials, something new happens or things get worse. How come I am full of such happiness at times like this? Well, I am not always full of happiness, otherwise there would be something wrong with me, but the past few days I have been blessed with peace and comfort.

I know that these trials that we are going through are to help us grow and we really have grown so much! Not only are we doing more things together as a family, but our faith and testimonies have grown as well. We have found more time for the important things in life. We still are growing, but I know that we would not have grown this much in such a short amount of time, if it wasn't for these trials.

My love and appreciation for Matt has grown even more and together we are growing stronger as a couple. I know that Satan has worked really hard to destroy our eternal marriage. It hasn't been easy to stay strong, but I know that because we have, Satan hasn't had power over us.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful day! Remember that no matter what, Heavenly Father Loves you and will always be there for you. He will help lift you up in your time of need, just like he is doing for us.


We love you!
The Dickerson's

No comments: