Saturday, August 16, 2008

A little bit about Kelly

Well I currently don't have any pictures of me when I was younger on the computer, so I'll have to add some later.
Here is my beginnings.

I was born in Payson, UT to Richard and Lori Hudson. We lived in Springville, UT for a little bit and eventually ended up in Everett, WA, where my Dad grew up. We moved around a lot and after my sister was born, my parents moved to a 3 bedroom 1 bath, rental home. My parents ended up buying that house and we lived there for about 12 years. When we moved there, my parents only had 3 kids. Me, Scott, and Kristi. By the time we moved, there was 7 of us. We were very crowded in the little house, but we had so many memories there.

Growing up Me, Scott, Kristi, Jason and Angela were fairly close in age, so we always had someone to play with. We played baseball in our backyard, made forts and did lots of other things that normal kids do. It was a lot of fun. When Jennifer and Wendy came along, we included them in our activites. One time I was jumping on the trampoline with Wendy, She was probably about 2 and I was in high School. Well, as we were jumping, I took her bounce and she landed wrong and ended up with a hairline fracture in her leg. I cried, because I felt so bad. She just sat on the couch until she got used to having a cast.

We eventually moved out of the house, just before my junior year in high school. After we moved from that house, we found out that my Mom was pregnant. I was 17 at the time. She had a girl named Jaime. After Jaime was born, my Dad started looking for new jobs. He found a Temp job in Boise, ID and we put our house up for sale. My Dad moved to Boise, ID the beginning of January to start his job, while the rest of us stayed home and went to school. The end of January was the end of the semester for us and since it was my senior year in high school, I moved to Boise to be with my Dad while everyone stayed in Washington, so I could get started on the 2nd semester there. I was so excited to get away from Everett and start fresh in Boise.

Our house finally sold and everyone moved here with us the end of March. I graduated from Centennial and then started working at McDonalds in Eagle. I moved out when I was 19 to live with some friends. I started going to the student ward and that's where I met Matt.

Matt and I were married November 8, 2002. We've moved from apartment to apartment and have even bought and sold a few houses. We love it here in Boise and we are planning on staying here to raise our family.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute!! i loved reading this and the one about Matt. I need to do this so i have it on record. So good. I remember alot of that house in Everett. whenever i drove by it after you moved i got sad. i missed you guys And i remember when wendy had a cast. Thats when me and Jason were like best friends. I am excited for him to come to rexburg. what a good blast from the past

These Four Walls said...

That was fun to read about you and Matt! Anyway, Nate went to high school with Nancy Eagan, so that is how we know them. That's so funny, it's such a small world!

Courtney said...

ha ha i was like 7 comments?!!?! i never get comments!! lol oh well!! thanks!!