Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Party

We had our ward Christmas party on December 5th this year. The food was good and I enjoyed visiting, but Owen would not behave. He was whining and he just wanted to run around while the primary kids were doing the program. Then when Santa came, he kept saying, "I don't want to see Santa!" I kept telling him that he didn't have to. I was getting so frustrated! Then Matt had to help clean up and McKenzie wanted to see Santa, so I took all three kids and stood in line to see Santa. Owen wanted to be held, so I held Owen, had McKenzie stand in line and Zoey was in her car seat next to me. By the time we got to Santa, my feet were killing me and I was so exhausted! Luckily, we got a really cute picture of McKenzie. That made it all worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Camey said...

She is so cute!
I am sorry about your experience! I have those days where you feel like you just don't have enough hands!