Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone, so I thought that maybe I would make a few New Year resolutions.

1. I really want to lose weight. I don't weigh myself very often, so I'm not sure how much I want to lose, but I'd like to be able to fit into a size 7/8.

2. I want to focus on growing closer to my Savior, by having personal prayers morning and night everyday, consistently.

3. I want to save more money. After reading my friends' blog, Saving some green, I got to thinking that I need to be saving more and she had a good idea about saving money every month for Christmas. Click here to check out her money saving ideas. I'm planning on saving at least $80/ month For emergencies, $50/ month for Christmas and at least 10% of each check for retirement.

I have other things that I would like to work on, but I thought that if I stuck to just 3 things, then maybe my resolutions will become a reality.

1 comment:

Camey said...

Good goals. I would like to be in a 8 as well. I hate trying to lose weight though! Uck! I also want to save which I am good at sometimes and others not. I will have to check out her website because maybe it will help me do better!