Friday, January 16, 2009

This may be Too much info

We've all heard, "When I was your age..." Well, growing up I remember my siblings using cloths diapers, we never used a mop (we had a bucket and were on our hands and knees) and we never had a toilet scrubber (that's right we had to stick our hand in the toilet.) I'm not sure if this was because my parents wanted to teach us how to work hard or if they just couldn't afford these things. I've always thought this was so gross and completely wrong. I am so thankful and so blessed to have these modern conveniences.

The reason why I am writing about these things is because we were running low on diapers and we still have 1 day before we can go shopping. We thought, "what they hay, I used to do this when I was little." So we put Zoey in cloth diapers and not too much later, we were changing a poopy cloth diaper. Nice! lets just say this will be the last time we use cloth diapers.

No comments: