Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jason Came Home!

My Brother, Jason, came home from Rexburg to visit. He didn't tell anyone that he was coming, so we were all surprised to see him. We all hung out at my parent's house and played games and had pizza. It was a lot of fun and I was so glad to see him again. McKenzie took some pics while we were playing games. Most were of Zoey, but here are some other ones.


McKenzie was upset about something. I wanted pictures of everyone, but I was playing a game, so I gave the camera to McKenzie after this. This made her feel better.



Here's Jaime and Richie. I have no idea why she is wearing a birthday hat. She's really goofy.



Here's Zoey.



This is a picture of My Mom, Dad and Angela. It looks like McKenzie caught my Mom in the middle of a yawn!



Here's a picture of my nephew, Hunter. So cute! Although, He kind of looks like he doesn't want his picture taken.



Here is my Dad, Jason and Angela.



Here's Jaime and the silly birthday hat, Kristi and Jarom.



Here's Zoey. She's just hanging out while we play.



Here's Matt



Here's Tyler and Jaime. I guess McKenzie took a bunch of Jaime too!

2 comments:

Camey said...

None of Jason though? Who else is married in your family?

Unknown said...

There was 1 pic of Jason in the background. McKenzie was taking the pictures and she took like 50 pictures of Zoey and a bunch of Jaime. I finally told her to get picture of everybody.

Scott is married and has a baby girl named Taysia. She was born the day after Zoey. Kristi is married with 2 boys. Hunter is 2 and Jarom will be 1 in a few days.