Saturday, March 7, 2009

McKenzie's New Clothes

McKenzie has "grown like a weed" since she was conceived. She was a week and a half early and was 8 lbs 5 oz 22 inches long. Since then, she has been either off the charts or in the 95 percentile in compared to the kids her age. My Mom always sends us Jaime's old clothes, which helps out A LOT. But because of McKenzie proportions, she cannot always wear Jaime's old clothes.

A lot of her clothes are either getting holes because they are hand me downs or they are just too small. So on Thursday, we got McKenzie a new pair of shorts and 3 new shirts. I wanted to be sure that they would fit, so we went to the dressing room. When she tried on her new clothes her eyes just beamed! She was so excited! Here's a couple of pictures of what we got.





After we picked out her clothes, she said, "now we have to get Owen some new clothes." Since Owen just got a bunch of new clothes for Christmas, we didn't get him anything new. I just thought she was really sweet for thinking about her brother.

2 comments:

Keely said...

I love how she's posing.....shes a natural model!

Camey said...

I love the second shirt! So cute! Spencer has always been off the charts too! IO love clothes and spend way too much on them. i should restrain myself! I think Addy could probably wear something different for an entire month if I wanted her to.