Saturday, March 7, 2009

Truely Magic

My faith in the Magic Eraser has been restored! I was able to "Fix" 2 additional items with the wonderful Magic Eraser.

First, McKenzie received this super cute piggy bank from my Grandma Hudson just after she was born. I absolutely LOVE it. Well, McKenzie thought it would be a great art project and colored on it with a black sharpie. I seriously thought that it was ruined at the time, but I couldn't part with it. Now a couple years later, I decided to try the magic eraser and voila! It's super cute once again!


Before



After



My next project was to clean the wall in the toy room. We had a dry erase board in here for the kids to color on. Of course that wasn't good enough and they ended up coloring on the walls with the dry erase marker. Ugh!!!! Today, I was finally able to remove the marker from the wall, Thanks to the Magic Eraser! I'm sorry I ever doubted you!


Before


After

1 comment:

Camey said...

It has saved many of things for me recently. I seem to always leave something behind that I shouldn't!