Friday, October 3, 2008

Nesting

I completely forgot to write that Angela is now home. She was released from the hospital on Tuesday and is doing well. She still has many appointments that she has to go to, along with a long road of recovery, but at least she can be at home with the family.

So I am about a month away from my due date. Since she is measuring 2 weeks larger, I'm hoping to have her about 2 weeks early. We shall see...

I have been trying to get the house clean and organized so that it will stay clean. Well, a couple days ago, I had this brilliant idea to have McKenzie and Owen share a room with each other, so we moved Owen into McKenzie's room. Then last night, we moved all the toys into Owen's old room and made it the playroom. It wasn't so brilliant, because afterwards, I was so exhausted.




The kids are really excited by this, which is great. I thought of this idea, because with the new baby coming, I wanted them to feel like they have someone they can play with while I take care of the baby. We shall see if this plan will even work.



Now all I have to do is organize the baby's room/office. I had it clean, but my kids thought it would be fun to throw all the books on the floor and make a big mess. I am also going through the master bedroom and garage trying to get rid of all the clutter. It's been bothering me for weeks!

No comments: