Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Complaining Post

Okay, so today me and all the kids were taking a nap when the doorbell rings. As I get up, there's a knock on the door and 2 more bell rings. I then know exactly who it is and run to the door before this person wakes anyone else up. I know that they are unaware that we are all sleeping, but what really irritates me is the fact that they WILL NOT stop ringing the bell and knocking the heck out of the door, until I answer it. (I know because I have tried.) They will even go as far as trying to open the door. (the door is always locked because of this) They are really sweet kids who just want to help out, but I get so annoyed with them. I do not think that I am a perfect parent by any means, but I made sure to teach my kids know to only ring the bell one time and they are 2 and 4. The kids that come over are much older than that. Sorry to complain, but I just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: