Friday, November 14, 2008

There may be some nudity...

So McKenzie was taking pictures the other day and today when I went to upload them onto the computer, there was Owen with no briefs on! I screamed and laughed at the same time. I knew that McKenzie was taking pictures, but I was doing other things so I didn't realize that he was missing his underwear! I usually don't get Owen completely dressed, because he waits until the last second to go potty. If he wears pants, he may not make it. The only thing is, he doesn't like to put them back on. I usually have to tell him several times and make sure that he does it. Otherwise he runs around naked.

Here are some of her pictures. I deleted the nudity pics. Matt and I decided before we had kids, that we wouldn't take pics of the kids naked, even if they're babies.


Here is Owen in Zoey's baby swing. He knows he's not supposed to be in there...

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

This is the disappearing act.



Here's Owen!




Where did he go?



Here he is!

One thing that I like about McKenzie's pictures is that they tell a story about what is going on.


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

In this picture, Owen is getting into the cabinets. I think McKenzie likes to take these pictures to get Owen in trouble...

No comments: