Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 6 year Anniversary to us!

Matt and I have made it through another year. We had some tough times with him losing his job, having to move again and making less than his previous job. Luckily, there has been many more blessings than trials. Like Matt finding a new job, finding a cheaper place to live without changing wards and Zoey joining the family. We have been blessed so much this year.

I am so grateful for Matt. He is a wonderful husband and father. I don't know what I would do without him. I love you Matt and Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Camey said...

Oh my heck!! I can't believe it! I had no idea you had a blog. I was looking on Kalei's blog and was just looking at some of her friends. When I saw this post, I couldn't believe my eyes! I had lost touch of you. You look so happy and put together! I hope all is well with you! E-mail me your e-mail address and I will add you to my blog. camgirl_8@msn.com
Oh by the way this is Camey White (now Sant).