Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you RCWilley!

On November 11th, there was a knock at the door. I was in my room with Zoey and the kids were playing in the living room. When I went out to the living room, Owen was naked and staring out the windows naked. (He doesn't like to put his briefs back on after he uses the restroom. I have to ask him several times.) Also, I hadn't showered and I was still in my Pajamas. Plus the house was a disaster!

I opened the door and there was a lady there with a thing of flowers. I've never had someone deliver flowers to me before, so I was thinking that she knows us from church or something, so I was trying to figure out who she was. (don't worry, Matt has bought me flowers, he just doesn't use the delivery service. He delivers them.) She said, "Congratulations! on your new baby!" I said, "Thank you" but I was still trying to figure out who she was and trying to keep the door as closed as I could because of the mess. She probably thought that I was rude or something. After she left, I realized that she was just the flower delivery lady. When I looked at the card it was from RCWilley. It really made my day!

No comments: